UX Designer + Team Lead
- Responsible for the overall Design vision and functionalities
- Designing the core loop
- Starting the project documentation and a glossary
- Breaking down the feature wishlist into smaller chunks for prototype implementation and testing
- Communication with the co-founders and development team
- Organising and conducting the user tests
- Building personas and user stories
- Mockups, flow charts and wireframes
- Clickable figma prototype (therefore also UX & UI)
Junior Game Designer
- Responsible for the single player platform: making features more
player facing and playful
- Balancing Mini Games and overall economics
- Quick iterations of new concepts within tight deadlines
- Writing basic tasks and descriptions in asana for art, code and QA
- Being the go-to person for all design matters
- Setting up a new workflow from conception to implementation
Intern Game Development
- Editorial for the international versions of two products
- Supporting the Game Development on multiple Games
- Responsible for testing and categorization of prototypes
- Balanced the new player abilities for a game remake
- Game Design
- Research and Analysis
- Contact person for the state parliament
- presentation to stakeholders
Intern Game Design for Serious Games
- Game Design on a forest AR project
- Content Design for a museum AR project
- Testing for a mobile game before release
- Content Research for a switch game
- early testing with kids for a switch game
Intern Game Design and Monetization
Tingleware Oy – Lahti, Finland
May – June 2018
- Research on monetization
- Conception of one new feature
Conception of Media and Games
Master of Arts: (1,5)
(German grades: 1-6; 1 = best)
Specialization: analogue and digital Game Design
Bachelor of Arts: (1,6)
(German grades: 1-6; 1 = best)
Specialization: Serious Games and 2D-Art
Exchange: Media Content Design
Taking courses in 3D modelling and animation, micro typography, typography and Finnish
General matriculation standard
Graduating from Highschool
Previous voluntary commitment
We in Games Finland | Treasurer
In January 2024 I became a board member of We in Games Finland and was elected as the treasurer.
We in Games Finland is a non-profit organisation for everyone looking to improve diversity, equity and inclusion within the games industry.
At HundrED we research and share inspiring innovations in education. We provide visibility to innovations that are valuable, impactful & scalable to foster an inclusive movement across the world.
I am part of the growing HundrED Community as I took part in the review process for the HundrED Global Collection 2024. As a HundrED Academy Member, I work to identify and recommend education innovations that are changing the way our children learn. I also try or support trials of innovations in my area of Digital & Analog applied games. Using my area of expertise in education, I help HundrED to identify innovations that are impactful and scalable!
StuRa: Student Union
From March 2020 to August 2021 I was an elected member in the Student Union at Harz University of Applied Sciences. In my first semester in the committee (march – august 2020) I was responsible with a collegue for the social media posts, public relations, other print products and the newsletter.
From september to february I've been the head of the department public relations and marketing. In my last semester I was elected as the deputy chairwoman. I still was involved in the graphical design and writing texts for all kind of announcements.
Me presenting the StuRa in September 2020 (German only) StuRa presentation – Video on Youtube
Bündnis Bunter Harz
The "Bündnis Bunter Harz" is a regional alliance in the Harz district for civil courage and against the radical right.
The goal is to stand up confidently and clearly as a civil society against right-wing extremist positions and actors. The term right-wing extremism is a generic term for attitudes that reject democracy and the equality of all people.
I set up their webpage and take care of technical problems that arise on it.
To their website:Bündnis Bunter Harz